- Teachers provide high quality, challenging instruction that is data-driven and standards-based to meet the diverse needs of all students.
- Students participate in integrated inquiry-based learning experiences to develop higher order thinking skills.
- Authentic teaching experiences allow students to be actively engaged in learning, to have opportunities to develop character and to become productive citizens.
- Students receive quality feedback and equal access to differentiated instructional opportunities (enrichment/intervention) based on individual needs.
- Teachers engage in collaborative, on-going, job-embedded professional learning to develop and deliver quality instruction that will enhance student achievement.
- Our school will strive to create a culture where all students and teachers are held to high expectations and are supported to reach full potential.
- Structured unique opportunities are created for student-focused collaboration from all members through trust and a respectful culture.
- Students and teachers are collectively responsible for student success encouraging intrinsic learning and goal setting from all students for achievement.
- Culture and communication between the school and all stakeholders are intentionally focused on student learning and student needs.
- Leaders model high expectations and hold all stakeholders accountable.
- Leaders are strategic in growing and developing instructional leaders by providing opportunities through a collaborative culture.
- Leaders continually communicate school wide vision and actively work to partner with families to educate all students.
- Leaders make intentional decisions based on data analysis to further develop educational endeavors of the whole school.
- Teachers and staff select quality resources that enhance learning opportunities and support student needs.
- All stakeholders collaborate to form a partnership, which provides supplemental resources in support of ongoing educational endeavors.
- All stakeholders engage in purposeful and intentional collaboration, which encourages mutual respect and leadership skills.
- Students and teachers utilize resources and technology to produce high-quality work demonstrating evidence of learning with diverse and inquiry-based thinking.