July 25th- New Student Registration 9-12pm
Back to School Nights will be held on July 30th and 31st from 4pm-7pm.
August 6th is the first full day of school.
2018-2019 New Student Registration Information
Requirements for Enrollment as per Tennessee State Law and the Sumner County Board of Education are as follows:
- Tennessee Certificate of Immunization (must provide before starting class)
- Certified Birth Certificate (not mothers copy)
- Two proofs of residency (address must be in our school zone)
- Legal Document or Lease for a specific address (notary public or typed/hand written letters from land owner are not accepted)
- Current Bill assigned to specific address (electric, gas, water, landline telephone, cable) CELL PHONE BILLS NOT ACCEPTED
- Custody Papers/Parenting Plan (if necessary)
IN ORDER TO ENROLL, YOU MUST BE IN THE WILLIAM BURRUS ELEMENTARY SCHOOL ZONE.